Welcome to Pennsylvania Surplus Lines Association
Our mission is to serve Pennsylvaniaâs insurance consumers, licensees, and regulators through fair and efficient support of the surplus lines insurance industry.
- Eligible Surplus Lines Insurer List as of February 2, 2019
- Bulletin 1/29/19: Reminder - Surplus Lines Agent Gross Premium Tax Report - RCT-123 as of December 31, 2018
- Eligible List Updates as of 1/11/19
- Upcoming EFS Workshop Webinars: January, 24, 2019 and February 5, 2019, see Training Workshops for registration details.
- 9172444429 - Save the Date
- PSLA 2019 Annual Meeting Sponsorship Form
- (602) 724-6935 Taxing Risks Outside the United States
- 8159085434 1620 Monthly Report Form Revision and Electronic Filing System (EFS) Enhancement
- (609) 451-5744 Vacant Properties -Export List
- 334-896-9433 as of June 9, 2018
- (630) 373-0338 ReminderâSurplus Lines Agent Gross Premium Tax Report â RCT-123 as of December 31, 2017
- Bulletin 1/11/18: Cancellation, Non-Renewals and Premium Increases
Pennsylvania Surplus Lines Association
The Pennsylvania Surplus Lines Association (PSLA) is a non-profit organization that serves as an advisory organization under contract with the Pennsylvania Insurance Department (PID) for purposes of advising and consulting on matters concerning the surplus lines market place in Pennsylvania. At the same time PSLA provides extensive training and education to both resident and non-resident surplus lines licensees.
PSLA is also a voluntary membership organization for resident and non-resident surplus lines licensees and supporting membership for producers, insurance carriers and other interested parties concerned in obtaining greater knowledge of this marketplace and the role surplus lines plays in the overall property and casualty insurance industry.
This organization plays a vital role in protecting Pennsylvania insurance buyers by being a depository of the collection of required filing documentation which provides an important reference facility for the PID. This greatly assists the Department in their efforts to monitor the activity, compliance and transparency in this most important specialty marketplace.
This website has been created over many years reflecting this organizationâs detailed experience in the surplus lines market in Pennsylvania. This website contains substantial amounts of helpful information regarding the Pennsylvania statutes, filing and reporting guidelines, frequently asked questions on a variety of subjects, market data, legislation and links to many other insurance sites. Also included are instruction manuals providing various procedures including the newly created Electronic Filing System, featuring user friendly characteristics.
This website includes both drop down menus and left side menus for easy reference. PSLA will continuously update this site as new content comes to our attention and we welcome any suggestions that can be added to assist the user to a greater extent.